Thread: Rotary Phone

Club Member
    Join Date Jan 2014
    Location Edmonton Area
    Posts 73

Rotary Phone

Looking for a working rotary phone with a low price tag.
    This ad was posted by: VE6JOL Callsign: VE6JOL Country: Canada IP Hash: bd78ddfd459a371d90d83124d3e07dc2
    To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send VE6JOL a private message.
    NARC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing
    Any info should be verified against current, relevant texts on any topics discussed for verification of accuracy. Forum discussions should never be considered a reliable/accurate source of information. Any attempt of any project is at your own risk.

Re: Rotary Phone

did you get that rotary phone, If no I have one
    Peter VA6PL
    This ad was posted by: andersp73 Callsign: VA6PL Country: Canada IP Hash: 3d37aa69165bd81b4f1d1b30f506348f
    To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send andersp73 a private message.
    Club Member
    Join Date Jan 2014
    Location Edmonton Area
    Posts 73

Re: Rotary Phone

did you get that rotary phone, If no I have one
    Peter VA6PL

I got one but I would be interested in another for sure.
    This ad was posted by: VE6JOL Callsign: VE6JOL Country: Canada IP Hash: 27f5df0d4d2d808343d3f3576063a598
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send VE6JOL a private message.
    Any info should be verified against current, relevant texts on any topics discussed for verification of accuracy. Forum discussions should never be considered a reliable/accurate source of information. Any attempt of any project is at your own risk.