Thread: TV Broadcast Tower Locations

Club Member
    Join Date Jan 2014
    Location Edmonton Area
    Posts 63

TV Broadcast Tower Locations

Hey all you OTA TV watchers,

Does anyone know of any of the exact locations of the TV Broadcast Towers in Alberta? Of so, please list them here. If you have coordinates and/or links to pins on a map that would be much appreciated.

I asked the google machine already, but we all know it ain't what she used to be.

For me I'm looking for the Edmonton area, but I figure this is as good a place as any to list them for the whole province. Could be handy for camping or Ecoms or whatever they are calling it this year.

Thanks for any help
    Any info should be verified against current, relevant texts on any topics discussed for verification of accuracy. Forum discussions should never be considered a reliable/accurate source of information. Any attempt of any project is at your own risk.
    Club Member
    Join Date Jan 2014
    Location Edmonton Area
    Posts 63

Re: TV Broadcast Tower Locations

CBC CBXT-DT
    Channel 42
    Not an exact location but I would guess it is the tower on Wye Rd.
    As a side note I'm not currently picking up this tower and I'm NE of Sherwood Park.

http://www.cbc.radio-canada.ca/_file...007-tve-ab.pdf
    Any info should be verified against current, relevant texts on any topics discussed for verification of accuracy. Forum discussions should never be considered a reliable/accurate source of information. Any attempt of any project is at your own risk.