Thread: Free Tower beam and rotator

Free Tower beam and rotator

Free to whoever wants it: I have a 48ft medium duty Delhi tower, 4 element Cushcraft A4S HF tri-bander yaggie and a rotator and control box for the antenna. Rotator works, but control box may need some work. The tower and antenna are not up. This stuff is free, I need someone to come and take it away as it's never going to go up at this QTH. You can email [email protected] or call/txt 780-690-9786
    This ad was posted by: Colin McDonald Callsign: va6bkx Country: Canada IP Hash: 703798e4ad0a9090e835d4dff2d4d601
    To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send Colin McDonald a private message.
    NARC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing
    Jr. Friend
    Join Date May 2016
    Posts 3

Re: Free Tower beam and rotator

Colin just confirmed tower is gone to Red Deer
    This ad was posted by: VA6SG Callsign: VA6SG Country: Canada IP Hash: abe94a37e854d36fb1b662771e8c0244
    To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send VA6SG a private message.

Re: Free Tower beam and rotator

Hi...I personally would choose to rotate the whole mast simply for the extra protection against storm damage it gives you by removing that stress from the top. If you are not yet a member of the yahoo hex beam group by all means join. There are a TON of photos and ideas there. I would also definitely install a 4x4 or 6x6 post in concrete to attach the lower part of the mast to and give it a solid anchor.

pcb assembly india
    This ad was posted by: Peter_John Country: United States IP Hash: daadf45b5121cf9925b9a066010914c1
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send Peter_John a private message.
    Last edited by Peter_John; 28th August 2018 at 01:15 PM.