Thread: To trade 1965 Hammond HL 500 amplifier

Jr. Friend
    Join Date May 2014
    Posts 2

Cool To trade 1965 Hammond HL 500 amplifier

Hello from Yellowknife I have a nice Hammond Amplifier a big rare amplifier for trade sale looking for $400 for it or trade maybe up or maybe equal value depends on the trade. I will be coming down in November to Calgary for a course can bring it with me if you want pics please ask my cell is 867-444-1192 and email [email protected] have 3 icom 735's and a few other items I would consider trading love the hobby and always love trying new pieces of equipment keeps it fun. 73's all
    This ad was posted by: VE8AP Callsign: ve8ap Country: Canada IP Hash: 7fa508c0ef844ce9121baed2d091fb57
    To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send VE8AP a private message.
    NARC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing
    Jr. Friend
    Join Date May 2014
    Posts 2

Re: To trade 1965 Hammond HL 500 amplifier

[QUOTE=VE8AP;1730]Hello from Yellowknife I have a nice Hammond Amplifier a big rare amplifier for trade sale looking for $400 for it or trade maybe up or maybe equal value depends on the trade. I will be coming down in November to Calgary for a course can bring it with me if you want pics please ask my cell is 867-444-1192 and email [email protected] have 3 icom 735's and a few other items I would consider trading love the hobby and always love trying new pieces of equipment keeps it fun. 73's all also a AL 84 to sell or trade
    This ad was posted by: VE8AP Callsign: ve8ap Country: Canada IP Hash: 7fa508c0ef844ce9121baed2d091fb57
    To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send VE8AP a private message.
    NARC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing