Thread: relay VA5TM looking for hf linear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jr. Friend
    Join Date Dec 2018
    Posts 8

relay VA5TM looking for hf linear

Tom in Hudson Bay SK is looking to do more MARS work (He was only an engineer, but still, years of service!)

He's hoping to find a non-luxury amp ... 500W would be ideal.

TIA
    --ben

p.s. does anybody know someone with a heap of tubes? Tom is reviving a venerable Hallicrafters SX-140 (My first rcvr. At 15 it had me feeling like a prince!) and needs 3 of the 5. pls contact me on HM.
    This ad was posted by: VE6IU Callsign: VE6IU Country: Canada IP Hash: 3711a853d22eb995f48173ed292c16fb
    To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send VE6IU a private message.
    NARC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing
    Jr. Friend
    Join Date May 2019
    Posts 1

Re: relay VA5TM looking for hf linear

I have a Hunter Bandit HF amplifier from the VE6BV estate...uses 4x 572B triodes...contact me at [email protected] mcsnet.ca if you are interested...73...Gerard
    This ad was posted by: ve6zzz Callsign: ve6zzz Country: Canada IP Hash: d2d5adc8619129a9244693a2f040af7e
    To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send ve6zzz a private message.
    NARC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing