Thread: Talking House AM Broadcast Band Transceiver

Old Dawg
    Join Date Jan 2014
    Location Sturgeon County
    Posts 1

***PRICE REDUCED*** Talking House AM Broadcast Band Transmitter

I have a few Talking House transmitters for sale. You are able to record your own message with built-in mic or use an external mic (not provided) OR you can upload the audio from another device with the "Line In" jack. Comes with radio, power supply, wire antenna, an outside door lawn sign plus loads of .pdf's like the manual, schematic and how to make an external antenna (download the attached manual) with provided jack. At 100 mw, you can go a long way with the AM broadcast band of 540-1700 khz. I have heard these radios broadcasting up 3 km away in the winter while driving away in my car. Maybe this will be good for a beacon (just below 160 meters), sporting/club event or make your own mini radio station. You can see how they work with this video.

Check out the company website I have too many of these radios so they must go. New price at $75 each.
    Call me direct 780-242-5229

Mike
    VE6MM
    This ad was posted by: VE6MM Callsign: VE6MM Country: Canada IP Hash: 6d8e5c6130e940b1753dcfd27ef122c4
    To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.
    If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send VE6MM a private message.
    NARC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing
    Attached Images
    Last edited by VE6MM; 1 Week Ago at 11:31 AM. Reason: Price drop